Apply to become an ICON Coach
Have you had success in the real estate business?
Apply to become one of our Icon Coaches to help other real estate agents learn how to become more successful.
Thank you for your interest in ICON Coaching, Inc. We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about the opportunity to provide coaching services with our organization.
Click here to view minimum criterion for consideration and application.
Download potential coach application package, and all of document items are to be submitted in one package no incomplete applications are accepted
Once the completed application is received it is then reviewed by ICON Coaching. Consideration is also given prior to ICON Coaching moving forward to assure the candidate is in alignment with the ICON Coaching Mission, Vision, Values and Culture.
Click here to view, Coach review process.
We appreciate your interest in the ICON coaching program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 203-900-ICON or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working together as part of our award-winning coaching program!
All ICON Coaches are independent contractors. Therefore, the relationship between the coach and ICON Coaching is based on Coach’s ability to assist ICON Coaching Clients assigned to achieve their desired goals and have Clients renew their coaching contracts year after year.
ICON Coaching Coaches, Consultants and Trainers are held to the highest standards possible by ICON Coaching Clients and Leadership. Therefore, all coaches are accountable to producing the results specified by the ICON Coaching Client.
Yours in success,
ICON Coaching Team
Coaches selected to move forward in the coach application process have completed the following:
- Review of completed application materials
- Approval of ICON Executives
- Successful exploratory call with applicant
- Validation of DISC assessment
- Review of all Thinking Strengths, Standout and Strengthfinder 2.0 assessments
- Review of 20-30 minute recording produced by candidate in a real coaching situation.
The following list is a minimum criterion for consideration and application:
- 3 letters of recommendation from leaders within the industry.
- A completed Potential Coach Questionnaire
- A resume
- A DISC profile: To order, visit www.Abelson.net and select the Management/Staff version. Cost approx. $55. If you have one in a different format, enclose it; it will likely suffice.
- A Thinking Strengths evaluation To register please visit: http://www.performanceuniversity.org/shop/Thinking-Strengths-Profile-and-Diagnostic-Review-for-Coaching-Client.html
- A Standout evaluation : http://standout.tmbc.com/gui/
- A Strengths Finder evaluation: http://strengths.gallup.com/default.aspx
- A 15-20 minute recording of a role play and/or a real coaching call where you are the coach and are coaching someone on a business related topic of your choice.
- Coaching candidates must have sold and closed a minimum of 75 transactions per year for at least 3 years.
- Supply a headshot in the form of a high resolution, as well as web quality, jpg file.
ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED IN ONE PACKAGE
NO INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED